Before venturing out with any artificial products to improve your eyesight, remember that your eyes are one of the most sensitive parts of your body. You should never test anything with your eyes only to find that it does not suit you later. Most often, the artificial eye creams, ointments and eye drops contain chemicals; and these chemicals cause side effects in the long run. Your vision is of prime importance. Make sure that your eyes don’t feel intruded when you are using anything artificial.
We are here to offer you natural remedies– there are many anecdotal pieces of evidence confirming that they actually work, despite the common belief. In the olden days when people didn’t have drugs, they used dew drops on their eyes. Many of them lived over a hundred years with perfect 20/20 vision. Sounds surprising? You shouldn’t be; as nature has bestowed us with all that we require to have great eyesight. But to get the cure, we have to go to the root cause of this distress.
What Causes Imperfect Vision?
When we focus on an object, light rays enter our iris and then the information is sent to the brain that informs us of the image. This process involves a lot of muscular activity inside the brain in coordination with the eyes.
Since many of us now have to work on computers, the muscles of our eyes get worked up excessively as they have to adjust to the light rays of the computer screens. Also, we are ever scrolling and our eyes have to adjust to the quick changing images or text that is available to us. This causes our eyes to get strained, leading to vision disorientation problems.
So How Can I Improve It naturally and have Near-Perfect 20/20 Vision?
One of the things we all know is by using spectacles. But spectacles are not a natural solution; in fact, calling them a solution would be a bit farfetched because spectacles adjust our eyes with the disorientation, and it does not help us come out of it. There are other methods to achieve this. Try out these simple home remedies on a regular basis to see the difference:
- Cold water stimulation: Every morning when you wake up, preferably after brushing, keep some cold or cool water in your mouth, and then splash your eyes with the cold water. It is a simple technique which stimulates the eyes. It must be done on a regular basis and you would definitely see the difference. The nerve endings of your eyes will be stimulated by this practice and since the water in your mouth will be exerting pressure in your eyes, it will be easier for the skin of your eyes to rejuvenate.
- Eye exercises: The eye exercises are classified according to the eye problem you have. All you need to have for this is a pencil and some free time. But one of the simplest of them is to roll your eyes in the clockwise direction and then the anticlockwise direction, sitting in the same place. Rotate it 3 to 5 times in either direction. Don’t forget to blink in between the sets, and you should feel relaxed at the end of the day. These exercises can be done any number of times during the day.
- Massage your eyes: This is extremely relaxing and excellent for those who work long hours in front of computers. Hold each eyebrow within your thumb and index finger such that the thumb is above the eyebrow and the index finger is below. Now press your eyebrows gently to straighten it and apply equal pressure on all sides. Now with your thumb, gently trace your eye socket; that is, roll your thumb around your eyeball. Repeat this for three to four times, or more times if you feel relaxed, to get the maximum benefits. This exercise fights eye fatigue from computer screens and helps improve the circulation around the eyes.
- Palming and Sunning: The sunning and palming methods have long been known for flexing the ciliary muscles and the eye lens. For sunning, stand where a beam of sunlight is falling and close your eyes. Let the sunlight fall on your closed eyelids and breathe in deeply. Do this for a few minutes daily. Immediately after this, perform palming – by rubbing the palm of your hands together vigorously and then gently cupping the eye (without applying any pressure). Make sure that during palming, your eyes are totally covered so that no light enters.
- Food for eyes: There are certain foods which help improve the circulation around eyes and can over time lead to better eyesight, such as, Ginkgo Biloba. It helps protect against eye problems like glaucoma and macular degeneration. Also, early research suggests that it may help with retinopathy as well. Apart from this, dry fruits like almonds are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants and help keep your eyes healthy; it can be consumed with warm milk in the morning. Bilberry is another excellent fruit that improves the visual purple of the retina and helps alleviate night blindness too. However, if you have diabetes or other diseases, you should consult your doctor before taking these.
- Quit smoking: Smoking is very bad, especially for your eyes. Those dark circles are the doing of this habit. But what most people don’t know is that tobacco has carcinogenic effects which are literally poison for your eyes. It has adverse effects on your vision – if you feel a burning sensation on your eyes while smoking, quit smoking immediately and splash some cold water to get relief. Also, smoking causes your eyes to become saggy and baggy. It makes you look older than you would normally look.
- Get ample sleep: Sleep is the most important rest of your eyes which you should allow it. Avoid staying up on your computer or scrolling on your mobile phone before sleeping. The blue light which enters your eyes before sleeping does not allow you to sleep properly. Also, a lot of rejuvenation happens while you are asleep. Napping is also a good way to give your eyes some rest – especially if you are always staring at computer screens for long hours.
Having 20/20 vision naturally without the use of artificial drugs or medication is no myth. Try out the above simple techniques to get started and you will start feeling your eyesight improve in just a matter of a few weeks. However, it is imperative that you chart out a strict schedule and follow it compulsively.
79 Y.O. Man Humiliates The Eye Care Industry
And Unveils The Secret To 20/20 Vision…
If you ever thought that restoring your vision in less than 3 weeks is impossible, then you should watch this video NOW.
This 79 y.o. Navajo hunter from Colorado unveils the secret to perfect 20/20 vision that anyone can successfully try at home.
You must hurry though. The news of this shocking discovery has got to the ears of the multi-billion dollar eye care industry.
His video might be taken down at any moment.
Restore your 20/20 vision starting today. It’s all one click away.
How to improve and how can you lasik improve 20 20 vision beyond restore 20/20 vision with this long-forgotten natural remedy within 7 days with 1 odd trick. Can you lasik restore 20 20 vision back and is it possible how to restore near 20/20 vision naturally and get 20/20 vision again now in as little as 2 weeks and just in 7 days naturally fast without glasses after cataract surgery and walking around blind after lasik and reading glasses.
I have perfect 20/20 vision but still, need glasses and how to get 20 20 vision naturally free and fast. 20 20 vision back how far can you see how it’s measured exercises in a week to get a perfect 20/20 vision and get better than 20 20 vision with glasses in a month.
20 20 vision opticians Glasgow and optometry pills without surgery supplement tablets ways to get 20/20 vision unable to get 20/20 vision with goggles with contacts yahoo answers yelp youtube and how do you get 20 20 vision.